I picked Forgiveness (Purple) - Rhonda Rhino from Amethyst: Amethyst protects us from toxic situations. This card indicates healing and allowing myself to return to the natural state of peace once again. Remember, we never forgive others; we only forgive ourselves for loving others who betrayed us. This is a time of personal evolution.
2) ORANGE - My emotional state: This indicates my true feelings, as well as what may be attracting or repelling my desires. It reveals my level of emotional discipline, my ability to sit with my feelings, and what is supporting or blocking me emotionally.
I picked Soulmate (Red) - Rose without Thorns: This card indicates changing old communication patterns and being open to a new way of interacting. I may no longer be able to have conversations that don't sustain my authenticity. Freedom lies ahead - better than I can imagine. To enjoy the beauty of a rose, we must risk being pricked by our inner thorns. This offers a new way to live. The best incentive to change is love.
3) YELLOW - What's on my mind? This refers to my intellectual process. Are my thoughts supportive or challenging? It addresses ways to clear and sharpen focus and reveals hidden energy drains and the family habits that are blocking me.
I picked Completion (Orange) - Final Sunset: Here is a warm and cheerful energy that brings calm to an ending, making it poignant, not sad. Something is taking place outside my comfort zone, so step into the emotional grace of completion. There is no drama here, only resolution. This is a reminder to cherish all the beauty in my life, including endings. Reflect upon my part in history and discover what I value most. Do not fear completion, embrace it. A new adventure; a new beginning is on the horizon.
4) GREEN - Is my heart in it? This shows the path through the heart. What is revealed here is pivotal to my journey. The cards shows me the way to free myself from past emotional obligations. Hidden agreements that have held me back will show up here. I see what must be healed.
I picked Miracle (Yellow) - Sun Sparkler: The brightest of all thoughts resides in sun yellow, as natural radiance stems from pure integrity. Be honest and forthright no matter what. With the energy of the sun, a miracle twats. I instinctively know what is authentic: trust this. Kindness exists to lend magic to integrity. The essence of inspiration is integrity. Can I be counted on?
5) BLUE - How I express myself. This indicates my ability to communicate. It reveals the barriers to clear communication, any gap between what I say I want and what I really want, as well as ways to shift my inner reality to affect my external reality.
I picked Wisdom (Green) - Sage: This is the earth green, which brings wisdom, patience and acceptance. Sage is perfect when I need to prove nothing, when I choose simply to be wise. There is an ability here to bring serenity to any situation - and indeed it may be needed. Am I trying to do things alone? A solution may come from those more experienced than myself. Stay in the present moment and do not let my thoughts jump ahead. Wisdom is knowing the difference between a calculated risk and stupidity.
6) PURPLE - Sixth Sense. This is my inner compass. Here I will see how I am using my intuition. Concealed family issues that hold me back may show up here, too. This also refers to my intuitive gift and may reveal my purpose.
I picked Prayer (Yellow) - Cool Lemonade: Inquiry and original thoughts are inspired by the angels in lemon yellow. Cut through and face the truth - and surrender to a higher calling. There is collaboration here and a willingness to changes one's mind. Try letting go of control. Cool Lemonade is a reminder that there is always a plan. If I get sidetracked from my path, trust that I will be guided back to my true calling.
7) NEUTRAL - Trust Spirit. This is the card of results. It will reveal an outcome that depends on my ability to work through this card's three aspects: The Darkness or subconscious, The Dawn or what is currently happening, and The Light or highest calling of this card.
I picked Passion (Orange) - Princess of Amber: This card indicates creative focus and an ability to ignite the passion necessary to manifest what I desire. The power of Amber is that focused emotion can create anything, for it brings the gift of emotional discipline. I quietly sizzle and shine. Follow my instincts, for I know intuitively what is right for me.
Om Lokah Samastah Sukhino BhavantuThis beautiful shanti mantra reminds us that we are not separate & independent beings. With this sacred prayer, we wish:
"May all beings everywhere be happy and free.
And may my thoughts, words & actions contribute in some way to that."