Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Days of Yoga

31 Days of Yoga ~ They say it takes 21 days to form a habit so the ten extra days will be sure it sticks. Yoga means union ~ connecting the body with the mind, and it just feels good.  Pretty simple.  My goal is to make it a necessary habit, like brushing the teeth.
"Yoga is the best way to begin a day.  It's getting in touch with my body and soul, finding inspiration and finding peace."




I came across Nesting Place and she has offered a 31-day challenge.  It looks intriguing ~ something I've wanted to try but didn't know where to start.  She has provided the tools and I thank you.  I plan to stumble and make a few mistakes along this adventure.

Great Tips from The Pioneer Woman:  Ten Important Things I've Learned About Blogging


Day 1 ~ Getting Started
Day 2 ~ Commitment
Day 3 ~ Core Power
Day 4 ~ Energize
Day 5 T.G.I.F. ~ Down Dog Pose
Day 6 Week-end ~ Inhale ... Exhale ... Breathe
Day 7 Week-end ~ Gratitude
Day 8 Day Off ~ Don't Give Up
Day 9 ~ Let It Go
Day 10 & 11 ~ No Excuses
Day 12 ~ T.G.I.F.
Day 13 Week-end ~ My Favorite Number
Day 14 Week-end ~ Intention
Day 15 ~ Baron Baptiste
Day 16 ~ Jack Quinn's 5K
Day 17 ~ Creative Energy
Day 18 ~ Ignite My Eternal Fire
Day 19 T.G.I.F. ~ Free My Spirit
Day 20 Week-end ~ Total Body Yoga
Day 21 Week-end ~ Meditation
Day 22 ~ Presence
Day 23 ~ Goals
Day 24 ~ Progress
Day 25 ~ Be in Peace
Day 26 T.G.I.F. ~ Grief
Day 27 Week-end ~ Self-Confidence
Day 28 Week-end ~ Life is Good
Day 29 ~ Laughter
Day 30 ~ Headstand
Day 31 ~ Last Day but Not the End

No comments:

Post a Comment