Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 23 ~ Goals

Goals ~ to make them or not, that is the question.  I make goals ~ small goals like what I plan to accomplish each day ~ back on Oct 1st, it was my goal to commit  to 31 Days of Yoga and blogging about it ~ but long-term goals for the next 5, 10 or 20 years in the future is not something I can do ~ I live in the moment, day-by-day.

"Thank goodness, growth surprises us with outcomes never expected." ~ unknown

Interesting what my horoscope said today:  What visions do you have for your future? If you haven't given thought to where you want your life to be in the next five, ten or twenty years, today is a great day to put your mind to the task. It's more important than ever for you to understand what you want for yourself, and it won't take long for you to put together some fantasies about what you'd ideally like to have. And fantasies can be the blueprint for your reality if you're ready to put in the necessary efforts.

Enjoy today ~ Namaste

Home Base ~ 31 Days of Yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment