Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 22 ~ Presence

It was a rough night ~ couldn't sleep ~ tasted dinner all night long, yuck ~ woke up later than usual.
New Day ~ New Start:  I am going to start meditating and this first week is 5 min in the morning and 5 min in the evening ~ main focus is my breath ~ one breathe at a time.
The first half, I was restless, irritable, and bored ~ almost got up to call it quits but noticed I only had 2 1/2 minutes left so I told myself to just hang in there.
One thing I did notice, my drive to work was very mellow ~ usually I'm growling at the slow drivers, wanting them to get out of my way, etc.  I don't know if it was the meditation session that helped but I like to think so.
After work I completed Day 5 Supreme 90-day System: Shoulders/Arms then follow that with a nice yoga stretch for Day 22 ~ WooHoo ~ Success!

My fortune cookie yesterday "Your present plans are going to succeed if you stick to them."

Enjoy today ~ Namaste.

Home Base = 31 Days of Yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment